Wednesday 1 February 2017

The Facilitator by Tracie Podger



It started as a game. 
Two adults, both lonely; one an expert, the other learning on the quick. 
He thought he was giving her what she desired. She hated herself for loving it. 
Lauren Perry thought her life was fine. She knew what she wanted and where she was going. That was until her husband left her. 
Mackenzie Miller thought his life was fine. He knew what he wanted and he took, always. That was until he broke his own rules. 

What would you do if someone gave you the opportunity to experience all of your fantasies? 
Lauren Perry decided to find that out. 

Contemporary erotic romance for readers over the age of 18 
Contains scenes of F/F, M/M/F & light BDSM 


Well I can honestly say I have NO words to this book lol. Talk about rollercoaster of a ride. I have been thrown into turmoil through emotional heartache and tears (laughter and pain).

Lauren Perry is a lovely woman with a soon to be ex husband (who I despise - the ex husband), Jerry who is her best friend and her boss (who I adore) and gorgeous sexy Mackenzie Miller (to die for ladies). 

A book in my opinion that is a mix between 50 Shades of Grey series  (the storyline) and The Fetish Box/The Fetish Queen/The Dining Club (the BDSM erotic side). It took me to places where I've been in books and further afield in emotional state. 

I WOULD definitely recommend this book to any Erotic readers whether your curious or a lover of these kind of books. Can't wait to see what else Ms Podger has in store for Mr Mackenzie Miller and Miss Lauren Perry in the next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment