Thursday 5 January 2017

I Wore Heels to the Apocalypse by C H Clepitt



Is anyone truly prepared for the apocalypse?

Well, Kerry certainly isn’t, and she fairly quickly discovers that looking sharp in a business suit and heels is not going to help anyone when there’s an apocalypse, with possible zombies!
Together with a super spy, an ex girl guide and a personal trainer with manly foraging skills, Kerry must battle terrifying religious cults, rich people and her personal demons, all whilst having the daily chore of deciding what to wear.

This is a laugh out loud comedy with romance, heart and talking badgers, and is not to be missed.
What would you wear to the apocalypse? #IWoreHeels
 


I picked up this book as it was part of a challenge I am doing. It was suggested by the author as well. 

I'm not sure what I think of it really as it was funny in parts and some times it was like where is this going. Was a quick read (would of read it quicker had life not got in the way lol).


What would you wear if the end of the world all of a sudden happened? Well I Wore Heels to the Apocalpyse is 1 woman's story to what she thought happened. 

No comments:

Post a Comment