Monday 11 July 2016

The Girl From The Sea - Shalini Boland



For fans of Gone Girl and The Girl on the Train

A chilling suspense story of wounded hearts and dark secrets.

Washed up on the beach, she can’t remember who she is. She can’t even remember her name. Turns out, she has an idyllic life – friends and family eager to fill in the blanks.

But why are they lying to her? What don’t they want her to remember?
When you don't even know who you are, how do you know who to trust? 

I would like to thank Shalini Boland and some friends for urging me to read this book.

I found this book so engrossing that I read it within 24hrs (had to sleep though lol). The characters was so believable and the way the story carried it's self through and made you want to know what else happened next made me keep reading. Looking forward to reading more from this author.

No comments:

Post a Comment