Tuesday 12 April 2016

Razor Sharp (A Rainey & Levine Thriller #6) by J.A. Schneider



A Jack the Ripper type killer is murdering male prostitutes, with the exception of one young woman. Why? Police ask doctors Jill Raney and David Levine to help investigate.

'FROM HELL' the psychopath scrawls, taunting the NYPD with the original Jack the Ripper's 1888 letter to the police. They ask "one small favor" of Jill and David, police friends and - until now, detectives on their own. 

"No warrant? No problem!" had been their mantra ... until their relationship with the cops got crazy; led to exhaustion, conflict, and not enough time to spend with their adored little son, Jesse.

But they share the horror that grips the country and agree to help, thus plunging into a terrifying maze of psycho-sexual obsession and madness.


I would like to thank the author for allowing me to read this last installment of the Raney & Levine series.

It's been a while since I read the series, so I thought I best get reading the final book as it looked so good from a recommendation as well. Raney & Levine are meant to be on holiday with their little man Jesse, but as usual they get a call from the police on a murder. What can Raney & Levine do that the police can't, they can find out things without a warrant. This is a really interesting read and had me gasping at parts and going oh no at others. I take my hat off to the author for this terrifying but adventurous series.

No comments:

Post a Comment