Saturday 19 December 2015

Yesterday's Shadow by Eris Berresford



We all have secrets... things from the past that shape our lives and make us who we are. Successful author, Bastian Crow has a secret: something dark and disturbing. It is a secret someone wants him to keep hidden. They have killed three times to ensure it's secrecy... and Bastian Crow is next.

I would like to thank the author for allowing me to read her novel. Also for a friend who recommended this terrific book to me as well.

I found there was a few grammatical errors and maybe some spelling mistakes. But nothing to hold back the impact the book had for me. I found the characters rather intriguing and wondered at times where the book was leading. I will say that it had me stumped at the beginning wondering what Bastian Crow had to do with the story in the sense of why he was next. But as the story carried on, I found myself thinking I knew where it was and what was meant to happen. What is Bastian Crow hiding, you will have to read this book to find out the secrets :D

I found the author to be believable and loved her 1st novel. I hope she continues to write more and if she does, I hope it's as good as her 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment