Wednesday 30 December 2015

Rubbernecker by Belinda Bauer



Life is strange for Patrick Fort - being a medical student with Asperger’s Syndrome doesn’t come without its challenges. And that’s before he is faced with solving a possible murder. 

Because the body Patrick is examining in anatomy class is trying to tell him all kinds of things. And now he must stay out of danger long enough to unravel the mystery – while he dissects his own evidence...


I would like to thank the author, publisher and Netgalley for allowing me to read this book. 

I unfortunately couldn't get into it and found the characters rather dull and disillusioned for me to understand where they were going. I felt like there was 2 main characters vying for my attention in the story. I couldn't grasp the concept.

Sorry to others who've enjoyed the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment