Wednesday 20 May 2015

Dying For Christmas by Tammy Cohen


I am missing. Held captive by a blue-eyed stranger. To mark the twelve days of Christmas, he gives me a gift every day, each more horrible than the last. The twelfth day is getting closer. After that, there'll be no more Christmas cheer for me. No mince pies, no carols. No way out.

But I have a secret. No-one has guessed it. Will you?


I want to thank Netgalley and the publishers for letting me read this book.

I was a bit apprehensive at the start as loads of people have given it different reviews over the time. Friends have loved this novel, but I unfortunately took my time as some of the things that was going on in the book was a bit disturbing for my taste. In the back of my mind I knew certain people had something to do with the storyline a bit more than the author was saying, I certainly wasn't the ending to come the way it did. 

If you like disturbing, gruesome with a hint of psychological interference added in, this book is made for you. Tammy Cohen is a master in this story of twists and turns and certainly stomach wrenching at times with the way she portrays these characters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment