Tuesday 30 December 2014

My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers #1) by Rachel Vincent



She doesn't see dead people, but...

She senses when someone near her is about to die. And when that happens, a force beyond her control compels her to scream bloody murder. Literally.

Kaylee just wants to enjoy having caught the attention of the hottest guy in school. But a normal date is hard to come by when Nash seems to know more about her need to scream than she does. And when classmates start dropping dead for no apparent reason, only Kaylee knows who'll be next...


I've had this on paperback for quite some time, then I got it on Kindle and someone suggested we read this for a buddy read.


It took me a while to get into it. Not sure how I was going to read it as I found the storyline slightly slow in the beginning. It has twists and turns that you never thought of, makes you still wonder if they could of added a bit more to certain characters. I will definitely be carrying on with the series as I have the majority of them on paperback. 

No comments:

Post a Comment