Friday 25 April 2014

Tragically Flawed - A.M. Hargrove



* This is a New Adult Contemporary Romance with Mature content that is not suitable for younger readers.

**This is a Stand Alone Companion Novel to Tragic Desires.

Riviera Benson’s past has been nothing but horrific. It’s filled with secrets that she intends to keep tightly locked away...terrifying secrets that keep her awake at night...that prevent her from getting close to anyone...anyone that is, until her work as a muralist drives her into the arms of the hot and sexy Shan.

Benjamin Shandon, owner of Shandon Homes, works like a thousand demons are chasing him...because perhaps they are. His business has boomed, ever since the forest fire swept through the canyon and destroyed hundreds of million dollar homes. He demands excellence in everything...from his employees to his women. He slows down for nothing, keeping a schedule that no sane person would want. But Riviera interrupts everything, twisting his guts inside out, and wedging her way into his heart, destroying a promise he made to himself.

Will they let their pasts control their future, or will they decide to let go and allow their hearts to discover each other’s?


I bought this 12th October 2013 and kept thinking I will read it as I LOVE A.M. Hargrove's books. 

Well once I opened this book and started reading, I got all excited as it started with a scene that I found rather exciting. It showed you the background later of the main characters, I do despise certain characters (Marsha Sue and Jasper) and I fell in love with Shan (Benjamin Shandon) and Riveria (love her name). The way the story opens up with Riveria's background after the heated few chapters is astonishing. 

It's made me laugh at times, made me mad at the characters and really sad at what Riveria went through.

A.M. Hargrove has done it again to me. She has made me sit up and push through hours of a story I just want to crawl into and shake/hit/punch/kill certain characters. Another massive well done to the author and now I am off to read the next in the series Tragic Desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment