Sunday 19 January 2014

Alice in Wonderland: The Vampire Slayer by J.J. Maddox & Lewis Carroll


From the time she was a small girl, Alice Graves has been groomed to be a vampire slayer. While other children learned to jump rope and recite their ABCs, Alice was schooled in the arts of staking, bloodletting, and decapitation. 

It's a good thing, too, since she's just followed a giant vampire down a rabbit-hole, only to find herself plunged into a strange world ruled by an evil Blood Queen. 

Welcome to Alice's Vampire Wonderland, where nothing is what it seems and all of her slayer's skills will be put to the test if she's to survive the treacherous hours between dusk and dawn.

A fast-paced, fun twist on a timeless classic!


I picked this up as I liked the cover and the title of the book. Lewis Carroll is to be recommended for giving his beloved book a twist.

When I started reading it, it took me back to when I used to read Alice in Wonderland as a little girl. I loved the twist with Alice being a Vampire Slayer. It didn't take me long to read the book particularly as I had a way of reminiscing the olden days of reading the story.

I would recommend this for people who remember Alice in Wonderland and who love Vampires.


No comments:

Post a Comment