Saturday 2 November 2013

Shattered - Karl Jones


A VILLAGE IN TERROR, A KILLER ON THE LOOSE, AN AUTHOR LOOKING FOR HIS NEXT BESTSELLER. IS THERE A CONNECTION?
After the grisly discovery of a mutilated body, the small community of Greenville is held in the terrifying grip of a serial killer.
Author Jason Denton immediately falls under suspicion, and while Sergeant Underwood is determined to prove his guilt, no matter what how he has to do it, the relatives of those being killed aren't so keen to wait for justice.
Caught in the middle is Donna Harp, a young constable partnered with the sergeant. She isn't convinced the author is guilty, and is determined to catch the killer, whoever he may be, but is she being swayed by Denton's charm?

Well, what can I say about this book. It had me gripped from beginning to the end. Had me doubting what I thought I knew and boy I was correct of who did it, but my mind made me think was it that person or not.

A MUST READ for all Thriller fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment