Friday 1 November 2013

Dying To Live (Zombie Overload Series) - C.M. Wright




Admit it. You think about it, fantasize about it, live through it in your
head. But what would you do if zombies became a reality? If you actually
were to see the dead walk, attack and kill people you know - who then
rise right in front of your eyes? What would you do when the undead
don't follow the script you've played out - over and over - in your own
mind?

Find out what happens to a woman in central Illinois when her life is turned upside down. Zombies become real and so does the danger. Her family means the most to her, but can she keep them alive? Can she keep herself alive?

In this short story that begins the full-length series, you are a big part
of it. The main character "speaks" to you often and you're invited into
her thoughts - which can be quite humorous at times. She's not perfect
and she knows it.

She strong and she's a fighter...but she doesn't know it.




I bought this a while ago and whilst in a giveaway, someone said I should read this.

I started it last night (Halloween 2013) and it had me gripped from the start. I don't usually do too much gore, but boy did this pull me in. It was like I was watching a Zombie movie at 1st and as I got into the characters (Love Canada), I just got further and further into the story.

Unfortunately, I had to go to sleep, but as soon as I got up. I was back on the story and it carried on gripping me right til it says "To be continued ..."

GOD @C.M. Wright what are you doing to me, now I have to read book 2 lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment